Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poor Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn had a sort of traumatic experience tonight! You know you see this on TV and you think, "My child wouldn't do that." Well, Kaitlyn did it. She got her head stuck in the dining room chair. She was crying and very scared but please know that she was not hurt at all. And of course, as good parents, we got it on video.


  1. Has she done this before? I'm cracking up watching it, so impressed that you are brave enough to release control and let Daddy do the saving!
    Sweet Kaitlyn. So glad she's alright. She's too cute!!

  2. how funny! you ARE good parents for getting it on video!! glad she is ok!